In this episode, I speak to the incredible Tory Archbold, Founder of Powerful Steps & Torstar.
- How Tory navigated COVID-19 and turned it into an amazing opportunity to open her little black book and help others
- How Tory launched some of Australia’s most well-known retail brands and the lessons from this.
- The values that have guided Tory’s career
- How we can all take Powerful Steps in our life and business
- Lessons in business and building a successful business
- Tory’s high performance habits and non-negotiables
Website & coffee challenge: http://powerfulsteps.com.au/
Tory Archbold is the Founder of leadership platform, Powerful Steps and Brand Communications agency, Torstar.
Powerful Steps empowers people worldwide to overcome their personal and professional challenges, and move forward into their next chapter with grace and confidence.
Tory is regarded as one of Australia’s leading businesswomen. She built Torstar on her foundational values of passion, integrity and delivery, and in doing so, attracted and retained the world’s top-performing retail brands for two decades.
Tory pioneered the Australian high-street retail market and is responsible for some of the most successful retail launches in Australian history: Zara, Nespresso, Shopbop, Seafolly and more recently Victoria’s Secret and Drew Barrymore’s Flower Beauty. She’s a driving force and avid networker armed with a prestigious little black book of global contacts.
Having conquered tremendous personal battles and faced a near-death experience, Tory’s message is all about how we use our challenges and turn them into possibilities.
Powerful Steps is helping others in leadership positions to be empowered, inspired and realise they can shift their mindset to lead the life they truly deserve.