Lorraine Murphy is an award-winning entrepreneur, best-selling author and speaker.
Lorraine founded The Remarkables Group in 2012 which achieved $1M in it’s first 12 months and was listed on BRW Fast Starter List. In 2016 Lorraine won Entrepreneur of the Year.
She has written 3 best selling books, Remarkability, Get Remarkably Organised and Baby you’re remarkable.
Lorraine now works with entrepreneurs and corporates.
In this episode you will hear from Lorraine about:
- Factors that contributed to the high growth Journey of The Remarkables Group of $1M+ in the first 12 months
- How she navigated first to market
- How to get sh&t done!
- How to overcome barriers to execution
- Finding her “soul on fire work”
- Lessons from 1st business that she has applied to her 2nd business
- Dealing with set backs
- Kick starting a new habit
- Lorraine’s non negotiables
- Her book recommendations
Follow or find out more about Lorraine here: